If you are looking for non-bank loans for self-employed entrepreneurs , then you are right here. In our catalog of non-bank loans and reviews you will also find this kind of loans.
Alternatively, you can go through free advertising loans where these business loans are offered by a variety of companies and intermediaries of non-bank loans.
Where to get short-term small loan?
If you are looking for a short-term small loan, then you do not even need to prove your income or tax return and money can be provided in just a few minutes to your bank account or a voucher that can be withdrawn at any branch of the Slovak Post.
To get this small loan, you only need to choose the best loan for you from our catalog of verified non-bank loans, set how much and for how long you need to borrow, fill out a non-binding loan application on the provider’s website and submit.
If you are looking for a long-term loan for self-employed and entrepreneurs , then you will most likely want to submit a tax return for the last approx. 2 years and in some cases your bank statement to verify your creditworthiness and repayment ability.
Benefits of non-bank loans for self-employed entrepreneurs
- some non-bank companies provide loans without a register; without looking into the SOLUS debtor register and other registers
- you can also get your first loan for free and at no interest
- in the case of a small loan per month, it is not always necessary to prove income
- 100% online – Nonstop operation
- the loans are without purpose
Disadvantages of non-bank loans for self-employed entrepreneurs
- non-banking institutions usually have a higher interest rate than the banking sector
- the loans are always paid exactly on the day, because if you were not allowed to postpone the installments, the loan can be overpriced several times