Ahead of Emirati Women’s Day on August 28e, Park Hyatt Dubai has organized a range of special offers to celebrate the remarkable women of the United Arab Emirates. From luxurious villa stay packages to bespoke spa treatments at Amara Spa and Rossano Ferretti Hair Spa, plus private dance lessons, the resort invites you to celebrate the occasion with a host of unique offerings to choose from. .
Holiday offer for all girls in the villa
Grab the girls and relax in style this Emirati Women’s Day with a luxurious one-night stay in one of Dubai Creek Golf Residences’ contemporary 4-bedroom vacation villas overlooking the serene Dubai Creek Golf Club. Valid for stays from August 1stst – 30e 2022.
Villa Staycation Package – AED 13,500++ per night
- 1 night in a luxurious 4-bedroom holiday villa at Dubai Creek Golf Residences
- Private 30-minute in-villa body spa treatment for up to 4 people
- Private group yoga class in the villa for up to 4 people
- Private in-villa manicure and pedicure with nail polish for up to 4 people
- Private 3-course in-villa Thai cuisine dinner by a private chef for up to 4 people
- A choice of Floating Breakfast Basket OR Floating Sunset Basket with specialty mocktails for 4 people
- Free use of Amara Pool and Spa facilities, steam room and sauna
- An option to experience a Rossano Ferretti Hair Spa salon located at the Park Hyatt Hotel which includes a world-class hair treatment and blow-dry at an exclusive rate of AED 1,600 for all 4 guests (offer may be used even after departure)
For more information, visit: www.dubaicreekresort.com/villas. To book, email [email protected] or call 04 602 1222
Amara Spa Emirati Women’s Day Rituals
Celebrate Emirati Women’s Day throughout August with specially curated treatments in the serene setting of Park Hyatt Dubai’s Amara Spa. Inspired by the beauty and successes of Emirati women, these special spa rituals invite you to embrace your inner prowess.
Aroma Spa Ritual – AED 800 per person
- Full body treatment and 90 minute massage
- Choose your body scrub from Desert Rose or Frangipani Bloom blends, made with natural ingredients to gently exfoliate the skin and prepare it for a relaxing aromatic massage
Tailor-made facial ritual – AED 850 per person
- 90 minute facial treatment
- Start your spa journey with a neck, back and shoulder massage followed by a personalized Hydro Peptide facial treatment tailored to your specific skin needs
Includes free one-day access to Amara pOh, saunas and steam rooms. Treatments can be purchased as a gift voucher, valid for 6 months.
For more information, visit www.dubaicreekresort.com/amara-spa/. To book, email [email protected] or call 04 602 1660
Rossano Ferretti Hair Spa
To celebrate Emirati Women’s Day, Park Hyatt Dubai’s Rossano Ferretti Hair Spa is offering a special 4-hour red carpet package to pamper women from tip to toe.
Red Carpet Package – AED 1,150 per person
- Hair treatment and brushing Rossano Ferretti
- Manicure and pedicure with nail polish of your choice
- 30 minute hand and foot massage
- Afternoon tea at Rossano Ferretti or Park Hyatt Lobby Lounge
The treatment can be purchased as a gift voucher, valid for 6 months.
For more information visit www.dubaicreekresort.com/lifestyle/rossano-ferretti/. To book, email [email protected] or call 04 602 1717
Let’s Dance Academy Dance lessons
This year, celebrate Emirati Women’s Day with a unique activity and book a Let’s Dance Academy dance lesson at the Dubai Creek Golf Club’s Clubhouse, led by professional dancer Sasha King.
Emirati Women’s Day Dance Package – From AED 1,925
- Learn the techniques and basics of Latin American and social dance right from the start
- Group lessons can be organized for 6 to 10 participants
- The price remains the same for the group sessions and would be divided between the participants
- Valid for the months of August and September, advance notice and arrangement are required
To book your Let’s Dance lesson, WhatsApp: +971 58 658 1162.